PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I'm so glad I have no idea what you're talking about. Never the less. It was entertaining ;)

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

wasnt gonna but I loved it

I tried hard not to like this piece from the start. But ya know what got me? Blocks and circles. Reminded me of old Mario Bros games. The story/plot/whatever was just stupid and I hope you one day graduate from that.... but I loved the scene/setting/graphics/whatever. Less mindless please. Ya know... for next time.

Al the Xmas Velociraptor Al the Xmas Velociraptor

thanks

again I sit through a piece that has no purpose or reason. With so many topics to create art in the name of.... you choose nonsense. Waaaay to go. Do better with your life.

Zombie Racing Zombie Racing

talk about a waste of time

Hey,wasting my time is one thing.... that's why I'm on this site to begin with, right? But wow, did you waste YOUR time making this game. So many tracks... as if I'm going to care to adjust to the handling of the vehicle. No, this isn't Mario Kart.

In a nutshell, NO I will not care to play this game past the first test drive. There is nothing that captures my interest. Lame and nothing new to the gaming world. Geez..... I will get more interest in cooking a turkey today.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

swell, just swell

It was fun, and I felt the puzzles were coherent and able to figure out. I thought that storyline and randomness of the whole thing detracted from an otherwise outstanding game.

Granted I have never played any of the other Riddle games, I am happy you are done with them and can move on and mature your work.

April & Booster April & Booster

cool

I enjoyed it :)

Am I Dreaming Am I Dreaming

bring me home. then Africa. then...... peace. Love this piece. Movie quality. Well done and go get a job in Hollywood.

DFDCinematic responds:

Thanks for your kind words. We have several other tracks in this style, I'll be sure to get them online shortly.

Learning One's Style Learning One's Style

Neat key chords. But turn into a bland, beat-oriented mess.

Shadow Sabbath Shadow Sabbath

HARMONIES X 1000. If you haven't, take a counter-point course on which harmonic interval go together and which do not. It was fine at first but then it got crazy mush pot grabble. I love the experimentation but you must know the basics! Love you.