Am I Dreaming Am I Dreaming

bring me home. then Africa. then...... peace. Love this piece. Movie quality. Well done and go get a job in Hollywood.

DFDCinematic responds:

Thanks for your kind words. We have several other tracks in this style, I'll be sure to get them online shortly.

Learning One's Style Learning One's Style

Neat key chords. But turn into a bland, beat-oriented mess.

Shadow Sabbath Shadow Sabbath

HARMONIES X 1000. If you haven't, take a counter-point course on which harmonic interval go together and which do not. It was fine at first but then it got crazy mush pot grabble. I love the experimentation but you must know the basics! Love you.

Twoface Twoface

good stuff

I'd like to hear you experiment with some more percussion and make a real ambiance piece. The emotion of this tune was great, but I know with practice you can add even more to it. Try it out and let me know.

Agia responds:

Thanks for the input.

Tension_loop Tension_loop

yea :)

I can see more an intense search more than confusion. But I liked it a lot. Definitely hit the MOOOOOOD.

Drums were very tasty and complimented the piano tones.

Agia responds:

I am glad that you like it. And you are right, confusion is not a fitting name. I have changed it to tension_loop , after reading your review ;-) It is still not a perfect , but I am really no good at giving names ;-)

just for funzies1 just for funzies1

yea skillz

Yes, as I mentioned before, you have the abilities to make cool stuff that tickles ear drums. Now make it sound NOT like the garbage I turn away from the radio. You could be sued for plagiarism for these beats.

charliecapone responds:

as i said , ill work on it, but it is not plagirized at all

practice? practice?

advice aye

Sounds like you copied some trashy hip hop beats. That's about it. You've got the skillz, try to come up with some original work. Imma listen to your other stuff.

charliecapone responds:

alright, ill work on it

We're on Fire We're on Fire

mix

I enjoy it. A side note:... The "dueling keys" thing in the middle has got to be redone. Also, the instrumentation of of the keyboard riff and the sound of the drums doesn't really mix well to me. Keys are harsh and upfront,.. drums are filled with re-verb and have too many different sounds. Enjoyed it though. Ke$ha is my bitch.

thatbennyguy responds:

Thanks... I want to fix that part in the middle as well. But thanks for the constructive feedback. Love,

Benjamin

The Second Dance - LoveKavi The Second Dance - LoveKavi

things I have trouble with too

Mixing acoustic style claps with symphonic bells and brass emotionally confusing the brain. Mix in that electronic effect and you have a real emo-cocktail on your hands. If it's not too late, try reworking your instrumentation to solidify a group of instruments that bring the desired emotion.

LoveKavi responds:

Thanks a lot! and I can't actually change anything to be electronic such as claps, it has to be real instrument sounds and real recorded percussion since this is for college assignment!

But I think ima do it as you said differently any way! Thanks!

Simon Olsson Simon Olsson

lol

The chord progression reminds me of Hey Hey Ellen. Get some variety!

Also, I don't know what you are using to record. But it sounds like you are playing everything live. I recommend getting some sort of recording software and add more parts than the three voices you have going on (Keyboard, drums, vocals). You have the musical knowledge, up your game and get something good accomplished.