PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

I'm so glad I have no idea what you're talking about. Never the less. It was entertaining ;)

A Chicken's Life A Chicken's Life

wasnt gonna but I loved it

I tried hard not to like this piece from the start. But ya know what got me? Blocks and circles. Reminded me of old Mario Bros games. The story/plot/whatever was just stupid and I hope you one day graduate from that.... but I loved the scene/setting/graphics/whatever. Less mindless please. Ya know... for next time.

Al the Xmas Velociraptor Al the Xmas Velociraptor

thanks

again I sit through a piece that has no purpose or reason. With so many topics to create art in the name of.... you choose nonsense. Waaaay to go. Do better with your life.

Villainy - The New Toys Villainy - The New Toys

terrible

I would ask why you put so much effort into something so terrible, but I can see you have a lot of fans that don't pay attention to what is. Keep enjoying what you do... and please start doing in better. And if you're asking what.... the story, man. The gosh darn story. Why tell it if it sucks? Why waste a day on animation and voice acting on a horrible story? You wasted however long it took you to make this because it will not be remembered by anyone, hopefully....

Aliens & Cowboys Aliens & Cowboys

ahhhhhh man

Well the sound track was from Ennio Morricone in the movie "For a few dollars More." An outstanding Clint Eastwood flick and the immediate prequel to The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

That's about all I liked. The joke was an instant classic when Indiana Jones shot the sword guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark. But then became played out.

This flash was a great idea, but should have stayed as that. You should get your story boards reviewed by critical peers before investing the time and effort into all the drawing and researching and producing. That would help avoid spending valuable time working hard towards a recycled joke.

Jack and the Boss Jack and the Boss

dillbert cartoon vs workaholics series

Totally unexciting. I'm not sure what I was supposed to even review or rate. Maybe... the joke? Couldn't even hear it because of the bad voicebox phrasing.

Repulsion Gel Repulsion Gel

keep it up

The speaker box thingy should have been an ear bug I think. Ya know, what kind of super ninja spy is going to be taking Archer-esqe advice from a conveniently place PA system? Just saying.

Everything was good. Keep up the work.

subject_b subject_b

cut the cut scene drag

The quote at the end kinda didn't follow the emotion I was feeling at the end of the story.

I felt that with faster sequenced cut-scenes, you could reduced the amount of stagnant or non-useful story build-up and really deliver a home run on the last scene.

Despite my critique, I thought it was a wonderful piece. Thanks for submitting.

Stan The Superhero Stan The Superhero

I ask why

Why would think of transporting this from your brain to a digital-visual platform for me to view? I hate you.

I thought it was alright. Appreciate the random crap and the effort. Next time you spend time on flash, please have a good idea before you begin.

DigitalPrison DigitalPrison

got it

Get it. and it was a good effort!

Liked the effort at a deep thinker! Though the animation was inconsistent. Was is supposed to be cute? Sick? Disturbing? What was with the dudes ass hanging out? Come on man.

Consistency consistency consistency. I tried to enjoy it but couldn't due to man ass and random drooling. I say do-over!